Doorking gate openers 1838 Multi-Door Access Controller
The DKS 1838 multi-door access controller is ideal for small businesses, office buildings, factories, industrial sites, apartment complexes, or for any application that requires access control and reporting capabilities. The 1838 is a 2-door controller that easily expands to control up to 16 doors with tracker expansion boards. This flexible system allows access control by means of encoded cards, five digit PINs, wireless RF control, or with almost any 26-bit wiegand device.
- vides access control via proximity cards, rf transmitters and PIN codes.
- Provide Voice Communication from an entry point to a designated phone.
- Add TCP/IP-RS232 converter to program and monitor via internet or LAN.
Features: The 1838 Access Controller can be programmed by any of the following methods:
- Hayes compatible modem (note 1)
- RS-232 direct connection (note 2)
- The Internet via DKS Server Modem (Patent Pending)(note 1, 4)
- The Internet (note 2, 3)
- LAN (note 2, 3)
Note 1: Modem and Server Modem connection can only be used to send and receive data. These connections cannot be used for Live Transactions or Live Streaming.
Note 2: Live Transactions and Live Streaming are available using this connection method.
Note 3: Requires DKS TCP/IP Converter connected to the 1838.
Note 4: Requires user registration on DKS Server and V 6.3.b software (or later). Earlier software versions will no longer be supported by our servers after July 1, 2011.
Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system. Live Streaming. Live Transactions Built-in programming keypad. Interfaces with 2 card readers - expandable to 16 with tracker expansion board(s) Anti-pass back. 8000 event transaction buffer. 31 Security (permission) levels. Database import/export capability. Built-in clock/calendar. Holiday schedule. Hold open time zones. Entry code time zones. Postal lock input.
- Stores up to 3000 user names. Memory sizes available: 500, 3000. Specify requirement when ordering.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes - dependent on system memory.
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 16 entry points.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- EEPROM memory.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions: 10.25"H x 12.25"W x 4.25"D.
Note 1: Requires Elevator Control Board(s).
Note 2: Requires Tracker Expansion Board(s).