Doorking gate openers 1610 Traffic Spikes
Traffic control spikes are ideal for controlling traffic direction and speed through a controlled entry location. Traffic spikes prevent vehicles from proceeding through a traffic lane in the wrong direction by enforcing one-way traffic lanes. Flush mount spikes are available with Spring Retraction or with Weighted Retraction. Speed bumps force drivers to slow down while driving through the controlled entry point. They are also ideal for keeping vehicular traffic at a safe speed while driving over traffic spikes. Stand-alone Traffic Control Spike Systems Surface mount spikes install easily without trenching and double as a speed bump Spring loaded surface mount available in 3 foot sections Flush Mount below ground assembly available with weighted or spring loaded spikes
- Speed bumps are constructed from solid composite material.
- Speed bumps can be easily removed and re-installed.
- Painted bright yellow for easy visibility.
- Designed for installation on concrete surfaces only.
- Dimensions: 2"H x 11.5"W x 72"L.