Doorking 9230 Maxinum Security Restricted Heavy Large Gates Operator
DKS Maximum Security are designed to operate vehicular slide gates in limited (Class III) and restricted (Class IV) applications only. The 9200 Series should never be used in applications serving the general public. These are designed so that they can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. Center mounting the operator requires an optional pedestal mounting base. The speed control on the 9220 and 9230 models allows the user to set the speed of the gate from 1/2 to 2 feet/sec., and provides slow-start and slow-stop functions as well.
- Direct driven limit nuts.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Adjustable mid-stop.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-secure operation includes crank for manual operation.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate length 100-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 3000 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 40:1 gear reduction running in a continuous oil bath.
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 208, 230 VAC single-phase, 208, 230, 460 VAC three-phase.
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #50 chain.
- Class III and IV applications only.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 16"W x 34"H x 16"D