Doorking 9150-082 1HP Convenience Package Commercial slide Gate Opener
DKS 9150 are designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications. DKS 9150 are designed so that they can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, it can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements. The 9150 can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage. Door king Slide Gate Operators Model 9150 with 1/2 HP Motor Maximum gate length 30-feet. Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds Doorking Sliding Gate Openers Model 9150 with 1 HP Motor Maximum gate length 45-feet. Maximum gate weight 1500 pounds
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Partial-open feature.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- DC Powered Convenience Open (Optional).
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
Doorking 9150 with 1 HP Motor
- Maximum gate length 45-feet.
- Maximum gate weight 1500 pounds*. (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator. If DC Convenience Open option is installed, maximum gate weight is 1300 pounds. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Operator is shipped with chain brackets and 20-feet of #40 chain.
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 15"W x 24"H x 16.5"D
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH THESE OPERATORS
- DC powered convenience open.
- Nickel plated chain.
- Stainless steel chain.
- Plug-in loop detectors.
- Heater kit for cold environments.
- Base plate to post mount this operator (does not include posts).
- Surge suppressors.