Doorking gate openers 6500 Commercial and Industrial
The 6500 series operators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications for both single and bi-parting gates. The unique design of this operator allows for easy access to the electronics and mechanical areas of the operator without ever having to remove the gate arm. This simplifies installation and maintenance.
The electronic magnetic limits will never wear out or break and they are easily adjusted. The solid steel frame and belt driven gear box make this operator one of the quietest on the market today. These operators can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.
- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided. Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- DC Powered convenience open (optional).
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 18-ft. (1/2 HP) or 22-ft. (1 HP).
- Maximum gate weight 700 pounds (1/2 HP) or 800 pounds (1 HP). (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 12-14 seconds.
- 1/2 or 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 18.38"W x 31.63"H x 23.25"D