Doorking 1834-085 Flush Mount, Hands Free with Gold Plated Face Plate
The Model 1834 is an ideal telephone entry system suited for apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites that have a separate access control system, or require telephone entry only. The single-line LCD display features big 1/2-inch characters for easy viewing and your personalized message scrolls across the screen from right to left when the system is not in use. Our unique "One Touch" CALL button and big A and Z scroll buttons makes this system one of the easiest to use on the market today! For additional security, the 1834 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display.
- Big characters half inch LCD display
- Stainless steel plate and anti-vandal features protects all internal parts
- Pc programmable easy to use Remote Account Manager software included with system
- Large scroll and call buttons
- The 1834 Telephone Entry System can be programmed by any of the following methods:
- Hayes compatible modem (note 1)
- RS-232 direct connection (note 2)
- The Internet via DKS IM-Server (Patent Pending)(note 1, 4)
- The Internet (note 2, 3)
- LAN (note 2, 3)
Note 1: Modem and IM-Server connection can only be used to send and receive data. These connections cannot be used for Live Transactions or Live Streaming.
Note 2: Live Transactions and Live Streaming are available using this connection method.
Note 3: Requires DKS TCP/IP Converter connected to the 1834.
Note 4: Requires user registration on DKS Server and V 6.3.b software (or later). Earlier software versions will no longer be supported by our servers after July 1, 2011. Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system. Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons. One Touch "CALL" button. Built-in single-line LCD directory display. Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits). 10 and 11-digit dialing capability. Live Streaming. Live transactions. 8000 event transaction buffer. Database import/export capability. LED Lighted keypad. Built-in clock/calendar. Holiday schedule. Hold open time zones. Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex Communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 2 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformer supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3.25"D.
- Dimensions Wall Mount: 15"H x 13.25"W x 3.5"D.