Doorking gate openers 1816 Intercom System-Multi
The Model 1816 Telephone Intercom System is a unique communication and access control device that provides two-way voice communication and control of a main entry door through the resident's own telephone without the need of a dedicated Central Office (C.O.) phone line. This capability eliminates the need for costly hard-wired intercom systems, monthly line charges and equipment lease payments. The 1816 also provides communication and control of the door even if the resident does not have central office phone service. The 1816 is ideal for colleges wishing to control access into student Resident Halls, apartment buildings and office buildings.
The 1816 is a component style system that consists of a lobby panel(s), main control cabinet(s) and line interface board(s). The system is built in accordance with the number of telephone lines to be interfaced with. Contact your professional DKS system installer for more information about this and other DKS products.
- Commercial telephone intercom system.
- Built-in call waiting.
- Lobby panel/doorman Caller ID.
- True full duplex communication.
- Interfaces with all DKS telephone entry/access control systems.
- Residents do not need central office (C.O.) telephone service to be connected to system.
- Directory codes can be programmed to numbers of your choice.
- No reprogramming required when residents move in or out.
- Double ring feature identifies lobby panel call.
- Do-Not-Disturb feature.
- Call forwarding feature.
- Interfaces with up to 1200 telephone lines.
- Full duplex communication.
- Stores up to 10 preprogrammed call out numbers.
- Doorman telephone input.
- Programmable directory codes.
- 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformer (main cabinet).
- 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformer (auxiliary cabinets).
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4530 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Main & Auxiliary Cabinets: 35.25"H x 13.25"W x 5.0"D.
- Garden Style Cabinets: 21.25"H x 13.25"W x 5.0"D.
- System requires one (1) main control or garden cabinet, one (1) relay board, one (1) connecting cable and one (1) RJ71C phone block for every 12 phone lines that the system will interface with.