Doorking 1808 084 Surface Mount, Hands Free
DoorKing 1808 Telephone Entry The model 1808 is a small compact telephone entry system that is loaded with features. The distinctive styling of the 1808 makes it ideal for small residential or commercial applications. And, by adding the optional built in directory, the 1808 is ideal for small multi-home gated community applications. The 1808 is available in surface mount style only. Visitors are identified by voice communication via the telephone. Access is granted by pressing "9" on your touch tone telephone, or access can be denied by simply hanging up.
The 1808 is available with or without a small, built-in directory.
- Provides visitor access control in residential or commercial applications
- Visitors use the 1808 to communicate with a resident, who can then grant or deny them access from their touchtone phone
- Provides service for up to 1000 residents
- Programmable directory codes can be set from 1 to 4 digits
- Ideal for residential, multihome applications with limited space, or do not require a directory, or where a separate directory exists SPECIFICATIONS Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers. EEPROM Memory. Full duplex commnication. 4-digit entry codes; same number as memory ordered. Six, 5-digit entry codes. 10 area codes. 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided. Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A. Jack type: RJ11C or W. FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0 DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed. Surface mount dimensions: 7.375"H x 11"W x 6.375"D