Doorking 1803 088 Flush Mount, Hands Free with Gold Plated Face Plate, requires flush mounting kit
The model 1803 is an ideal telephone entry system that is loaded with features and is suited for applications that do not require a directory or in applications where a separate directory exists. This unit is available in both surface and flush mount configurations. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone.
- Built-in display indicates door/gate has been opened
- Telephone access systems use a modular design concept that makes installation and service easy
- Dtmf tone output allows these systems to be used with PBX, KSU and telephone systems with auto-attendants
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Programming display.
- Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1000.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 15 area codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.5"D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3"D.