Doorking gate openers 1803 Entry System
The model 1803 is an ideal telephone entry system that is loaded with features and is suited for applications that do not require a directory or in applications where a separate directory exists. This unit is available in both surface and flush mount configurations. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone.
- Built-in display indicates door/gate has been opened
- Telephone access systems use a modular design concept that makes installation and service easy
- Dtmf tone output allows these systems to be used with PBX, KSU and telephone systems with auto-attendants
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Programming display.
- Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1000.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 15 area codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.5"D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3"D.