Doorking 1603-083 230V Vehicular Barrier Gate Operator with Auto Spike
The DKS model 1603 Barrier Gate Operator / Automated Spike System is designed as a modular system allowing for easy flexibility in different applications and easy installation. The 1603 operator is designed with many advanced features and mechanically links the spikes to the barrier arm. The surface mount spikes are easy to install and do not require any trenching or excavating. The 1603 auto-spike system is ideal for parking lots, rental car agencies, schools, car dealerships, government agencies, or in any application where a higher degree of traffic control is preferred.
A complete 1603 / auto-spike system consist of several different components. A typical system will require a 1603 operator, transfer box (transfer box is factory installed to the 1603 operator), tunnel section(s) as needed, spike section(s) as needed, end cap, your choice of barrier arm, and are hardware kit. A traffic signal and/or warning sign is required with this system. Contact your professional DKS system installer, or DoorKing, for more information on complete system requirements.
|Arm Type ||Max. Arm Length (ft.) ||Style ||Folding Option |
|Wood ||14 ||.75 x 3.5 in. Rectangular ||Yes |
|Aluminium ||14 ||3 in. Round ||Yes |
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 14 ft. wood or aluminum barrier arm (not included, order separately).
- Barrier arm hardware kit (not included, order separately).
- Manual Crank kit available (1601-270).
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230°, 460° VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices may need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 15.25"W x 43.5"H x 15.5"D.
- Tunnel sections surface mount: 31"W x 3"H x 24 or 36"L
- Spike sections surface mount: 31"W x 3"H x 36"L
- End Cap: 31"W x 3"H x 12.25"L