Doorking 1601 080 Single Gate Barrier Commercial Industrial Arm Barrier 115V
Doorking 1601 operator is designed for single lane (14 ft. max) vehicular traffic control in high traffic commercial and industrial applications. The 1601 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.
Advanced Features for Doorking 1601
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gear box rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.75"H x 14.75"D.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH THIS OPERATOR
- DC powered convenience open.
- 14-foot round aluminum arm.
- 14-foot wood arm.
- Wood arm folding bracket for low headroom.
- 12-foot plastic arm.
- Plastic arm folding bracket for low headroom.
- Foam padding for aluminum or wood arm.
- Plug-in loop detectors.
- Heater kit.
- Fan kit.
- Surge suppressors.