Doorking 1506-086 Keypad DKS Keypad with 1000 Entry Memory Keypad
The DKS 1500 series family of keypads provides access control for virtually any application where digital code entry is desired and they are available for stand-alone applications or for connection to an access controller. These vandal resistant keypads (except 1509) use stainless steel faceplates, galvanized steel sub-plates and are housed in a rugged steel cabinet. The 1503 and 1506 series keypads are available in surface or flush mount styles. The 1509 is designed for indoor applications and mounts in a single-gang electrical box. The 1504 model adds an intercom substation to the 1503 or 1506 series allowing voice communication via connection to a master intercom station
- 4-digit entry code memory: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 (select one).
- Six 5-digit entry codes.
- Two Form C dry contact relays.
- Time zone inputs.
- Secondary keypad capability.
- Operates on 16 volt AC power.
- Dimensions: 6.25"H x 5.25"W x 4.375"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 8.375"H x 7.125"W x 4"D.