Doorking 1506-081 Secondary Keypad - Digital Keypad Entry Programmable
The DKS 1500 series family of keypads provides access control for virtually any application where digital code entry is desired and they are available for stand-alone applications or for connection to an access controller. These vandal resistant keypads (except 1509) use stainless steel faceplates, galvanized steel sub-plates and are housed in a rugged steel cabinet. The 1503 and 1506 series keypads are available in surface or flush mount styles. The 1509 is designed for indoor applications and mounts in a single-gang electrical box. The 1504 model adds an intercom substation to the 1503 or 1506 series allowing voice communication via connection to a master intercom station.
STANDARD FEATURES - ALL MODELS
- Ideal for controlling doors or gates.
- Add or delete individual codes from the keypad.
- "Hold" codes to latch open a door or gate.
- EEPROM Memory.
- LED Lighting (lighted units only). Model 1506
- 4-digit entry code memory: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 (select one).
- Six 5-digit entry codes.
- Two Form C dry contact relays.
- Time zone inputs.
- Secondary keypad capability.
- Operates on 16 volt AC power.
- Dimensions: 6.25"H x 5.25"W x 4.375"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 8.375"H x 7.125"W x 4"D.