Doorking 1503-080 Keypad Surface or Post Mount - Non-Lighted
The DKS 1500 series family of keypads provides access control for virtually any application where digital code entry is desired and they are available for stand-alone applications or for connection to an access controller. These vandal resistant keypads (except 1509) use stainless steel faceplates, galvanized steel sub-plates and are housed in a rugged steel cabinet. The 1503 and 1506 series keypads are available in surface or flush mount styles. The 1509 is designed for indoor applications and mounts in a single-gang electrical box. The 1504 model adds an intercom substation to the 1503 or 1506 series allowing voice communication via connection to a master intercom station.
STANDARD FEATURES - ALL MODELS
- Ideal for controlling doors or gates.
- Add or delete individual codes from the keypad.
- "Hold" codes to latch open a door or gate.
- EEPROM Memory.
- LED Lighting (lighted units only).
- Model 1503
- Stores two 4-digit entry codes, two 5-digit entry codes and two 4-digit hold codes.
- Single Form C dry contact relay.
- Operates on 12 to 24 volt AC or DC power.
- Dimensions: 6.25"H x 5.25"W x 4.375"D.
- Dimensions Basic Unit (non-lighted): 5.375"H x 4.5"W x 5.25"D.
Rugged steel cabinet with stainless steel faceplates
- Metal keypads
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) codes are programmable from the keypad
- Programmable “hold” code
- EEPROM memory will not lose programmed codes during power outages
- Stand-alone keypads can control 2 doors or gates (1506 only)
- Slave keypad capability for controlled entry / exit applications (1506 only)
- 1504 combines an intercom with the 1503 or 1506 keypad
- Request to exit input